Friday, June 20, 2008

Let the Cute Begin Card

It's an honor to have another card chosen for Stamper's Showcase today. Here's another card I made for our group's Occasions Mini catalog swap. This card is really co-created by my mom! She won this stamp set at Leadership Conference in January, stamped the images for me, and sent them in the mail (she lives two states away) so I could use it for my swap cards. Thanks, Mom!

Stamper's Showcase #9072:
Occasions Mini Catalog ends June 30, so make sure to order your favorite stamp sets and products before then.

Supplies: Big on Spring stamp set, Barely Banana cardstock, Bashful Blue cardstock & marker, Basic Black Classic ink pad, Whisper White cardstock, Slit Punch (to make scalloped border), Crafters' Tool Kit, Gold Brads, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

1 comment:

sassystitcher said...

I really had fun last night. I can't believe you're gonna hook me into this again!

Maybe we can work out some sort of rental program where I borrow stamp sets for a fee and that way I'd only have to buy the paper and tape and stuff :)