Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Friendship Card

Edited 12/2/08: This card also works for KWerner's new Color Inspiration Challenge too! What great colors!
This is my first card with the new Season of Friendship stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog! I love the colors in Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge this week: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, and Whisper White. The colors and the little bird on the necklace charm made me think of this stamp set. Here's what I came up with:

Supplies: Season of Friendship stamp set. Chocolate Chip ink, Pumpkin Pie ink & cardstock, Taken with Teal ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Wide Oval Punch, Crafters' Tool Kit, 5/8" Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon

7 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Darling card, Julie! I love how you off-set the tree and added the teal birdie:) Thanks for playing!

stampersim said...

I love this card and the colors!! My set is due to arrive on Thursday and I can hardly wait.

simmy :-)

Selene Kempton said...

This is gorgeous! Great Job with the challenge!

Christa said...

Beautiful card, love it!

Leonie said...

THis is such a popular set and I can see why, your card is gorgeous, well done!

Unknown said...

Lovely - those colours go so well with that set. :)

Dori Shelton said...

Great card! Love the addition of the bird on the tree