Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sketch Challenge WSC56

I had a fabulous afternoon of stamping. I tried Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge and ended up tinkering with two different cards -- neither of which I'm completely satisfied with. I can't decide which one I like best, so I thought I'd post them both:

[The finished card measures 5-1/2" x 5-1/2".]

Supplies (thank you card): Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, Georgia Peach DSP, Regal Rose ink & cardstock, So Saffron ink & Cardstock, Pretty in Pink cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, white grosgrain ribbon.

Supplies (so glad we're friends card): Best Yet stamp set, Georgia Peach DSP, Regal Rose ink & cardstock, So Saffron Cardstock, Old Olive cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Crafters' Tool Kit, White Gel Pen

1 comment:

Beate said...

Both cards are super cute!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles