Thursday, October 23, 2008

Celebrate You Card

I was trying to catch up on cards this afternoon. I wrote and sent 12 cards and stamped 3 more. Sounds good, right? Unfortunately, I'm not even half way done! Hopefully I can finish catching up this weekend.

Inspiration for one of my new cards today came from Kristina Werner's Color Challenge. It was a pretty open challenge, so I selected Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette for my colors this week. The stamp set, Party Hearty, is one of the 20% off stamp sets this month.

Supplies: Party Hearty stamp set, Bella Rose DSP, Riding Hood Red ink & cardstock, Pink Pirouette ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals

[The finished card measures 3-1/2" x 5".]

4 comments:

Pirre said...

Simple and beutiful!

Stacey Schafer said...

cute, cute:) love the bella rose dotted paper with the party hats!

Dori Shelton said...

Simple and eye-catching. Nicely done!

Leonie said...

Very cute, I love the spots