Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"For You" Top Note Card

I just love my Big Shot! I love it so much that I'm giving one away! There are just two more days to qualify for my Big Shot drawing. If you missed the details in my newsletter, here's the short of it: Place a $100 order through me (U.S. customers only) by October 31 and I'll enter your name in my drawing for a Big Shot die-cutting machine ($99.95 value). (One winner will be drawn on Saturday, November 1.) You may combine your order with a friend or two, but only one name will be entered in the drawing. All orders over $150 qualify for Hostess/Stampin' Rewards. Ordering is easy! Go to my website (http://juliedavison.stampinup.net/) and click on "Shop Now" in the upper right corner. Everything will be shipped directly to you!

Back to stamping!! Here is my latest Big Shot project:
I used the Top Note die with my Big Shot to make this unique shaped card. I cut my cardstock the long way (4-1/4" x 11") and folded it in half to make a regular card. Then I positioned the card on the Top Note die so that the fold was just a little to the right of the end of the die so that the fold wouldn't get cut. (See photo below; I used a white box to highlight the area, but it's hard to see the perimeter of the die.)

Click here for more project ideas using the Big Shot.

Supplies: Season of Friendship, All Holidays, Top Note die for the Big Shot, Ruby Red ink & cardstock, Sage Shadow ink & cardstock, Close to Cocoa ink & cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, Autumn Vine DSP, Large Oval Punch, Earth Elements brads, Crafter's Tool Kit, Twill Tape

No comments: