Monday, December 1, 2008

Sympathy Cards

I made some sympathy cards over the weekend. I used the same stamped image and DSP on all of them, but ended up making two variations with different folds/cuts.

For this first one, I simply cut 1-1/4" off the bottom of the card front and adhered the DSP to the inside of the card. On the next one, instead of cutting off part of the card, I folded the card front back lengthwise. You can see it better in the second photo, which shows the open card.

Supplies: Heartfelt Thanks, sympathy greetings (retired SU stamps), Parisian Summer DSP, Sahara Sand cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, Pink Pirouette ink, Mellow Moss Marker, Bravo Burgundy marker/ink & cardstock, Always Artichoke marker, Stamp-a-ma-jig

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, Julie. I love them both especially the 2nd one. I always have a hard time with sympathy cards.
Jeri from TN