Supplies: Bud Basics, Basics Jumbo Wheel, Whisper White cardstock, Orchid Opulence Classic Ink Pad, Pink Passion Classic Ink Pad, Green Galore Classic Ink Pad, Rectangle Hole Punch, Orchid Opulence Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Cutter with Scoring Blade
- Start with a half sheet of Whisper White cardstock (8 1/2" x 5 1/2"). Decorate one side with any Stampin’ Around Wheel. (Also use the wheel to roll 5 blank address labels to put over Hershey Nuggets to go in the box.)
- Using the Scoring Blade on your Paper Cutter, score the cardstock at 2”, 4”, 6”, and 8”.
- Turn the cardstock lengthwise and score once more at 2".
- Cut the score lines on the shorter end up to the 2" score line you made in step 3. These flaps will become the bottom of your container. (You can completely cut off the small flap on the end.)
- Put SNAIL adhesive or Sticky Strip on the side flap and 3 of the 4 bottom flaps and assemble the box.
- Pinch the sides of the box closed and use the Rectangle Hole Punch on each side to create notches for the ribbon.
- Tie a bow in a coordinating grosgrain ribbon.
- Stamp a 1” square for the tag and adhere it to a coordinating piece of colored. The cardstock should be 1 1/2" x 3" -- fold it in half.
- Use the rectangle punch in the top corner of the tag at a diagonal. Cut a slit from the corner to the rectangle so you can slide the tag into the ribbon.