Friday, January 23, 2009

Good Friend Card

Here's another card I made using some scraps of paper from my Leadership Make & Take. The paper is from the Good Morning Sunshine series. This is another accordion fold card. (Click here to see my first and second cards like this.) I scored the cardstock in half and then folded back the front part and cut about 3/4" of an inch off the front flap.

Closed:

Open:
Supplies: Good Friend, Chocolate Chip ink & cardstock, More Mustard ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Scallop Edge Punch

5 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

This is darling! You're so good at doing different folds on your cards:) I need to mix things up a bit more...thanks for the inspiration!

Tara Kieninger said...

Cute stuff! Love the fold - gotta do this one some time.

Cindy Malone said...

Hi Julie,

I love your photos with the white background, they look so much brighter! Cute card :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Stacey - I need to "mix things up" and try folds. Great card. Thanks for sharing. vjcw

Megan said...

I love this card. I can't wait to get my habds on this new stuff. :)