Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Heart Day Projects

[EDITED 2/14, 5:30 pm to fix (again!) the link to Pillow Box Pattern. It should be working now!]

The kids had their Valentine's Day parties at their respective preschools today. We worked on valentines for their classmates all week long. I love the way they turned out!

(The red ones are Thomas' and the purple ones are Claire's.) First, I stamped the elephant in Basic Black on a 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" piece of Whisper White. The kids colored them in with crayons. Then I used the Crop-a-Dile to punch holes for the suckers while they colored/stamped/stickered/signed the colored pieces (which were 2-3/4" x 3-3/4"). I threaded the suckers and then used Tombow Multi adhesive to stick them together. Here's a close-up of the one I did. (The crayons are Crayola!)

And since I'm running out of time to post these, here are a couple more Valentine's Day Projects with this Happy Heart Day stamp set.

Click here for the Pillow Box pattern. It's much larger than the Big Shot die. For this project, I cut off one end of the pillow box to fit the bag of candy.

4 comments:

Mary K said...

I clicked on the here and it went somewhere else.

dasimonds said...

I still can't get the pillow box
pattern link to work.
These are so sweet... TFS

Anonymous said...

Your pillow boxes are adorable!!

Cindy Malone said...

The link for the pillow box is still not working :-(