Friday, March 6, 2009

Hawaii Bound

The last two months have gone in a flash and it's almost time for my Hawaii incentive trip! I keep forgetting just how close it's coming. We leave in just over two weeks -- I better start getting ready! I don't even know if my summer clothes still fit! (I was pregnant last summer.) I might have to go shopping.

I was delighted to come home from dropping the kids off at school today to find that Fed Ex had dropped off a package. I don't usually get Fed Ex packages...most of my stuff comes via UPS (wink!). I ripped it open as soon I as walked in the door and set Elise down. And inside the box was my travel...pouch. (What's the word I'm trying to think of...it's not pouch.)
ANYWAY -- here it is!!!

And inside is our name tags and luggage tags and itinerary and vacation guide and brochure for the resort where were staying. It's going to fabulous!! This was just the little "taste" of vacation I needed. Now I am reminiscing about our cruise to Bermuda last year and I'm finally getting geared up and excited. Oooh! I need a pedicure...

3 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

We use Travel Wallet here in Australia Julie, is that the word your searching for?

Tara Kieninger said...

You lucky duck! Kudos to you for all your hard work to achieve this.

Anonymous said...

What a classy operation Stampin' Up is. Have a wonderful time. Vivian