Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday Cake Card

I made up this 4" x 4" birthday card for Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration #33. I was looking for an image that I could color in to use all the challenge colors and I found that I don't have a lot of options in my cabinet. Hmmm...time to buy new stamps, I guess! ((wink!))

Here's a close up of the cake so you can see how I worked all the colors in:

Supplies: Fun & Fast Notes, Jet Black Stazon Ink, So Saffron marker & cardstock, Regal Rose marker & cardstock, Real Red marker, Blush Blossom marker, Whisper White cardstock, Parisian Breeze DSP, 5/8" Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, Bold Brights Brads, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

2 comments:

Marie said...

Very cute - love what you did with the inspiration piece!!! Nicely done, TFS!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

so pretty! lovely use of colors on this scrumptious cake:) Thanks for sharing it with the JCI33.