Saturday, September 4, 2010

Virtual Garage Sale: 30 New Stamp Sets at 30-65%Off

I just added another 30 stamp sets to my Virtual Garage Sale! Some of these are much older, so be sure to check them out!

These stamp sets are "retired", and as such, just don't get used anymore at my house. These are wonderful stamp sets and some are old favorites...I just hate to see them sitting here! So I've marked them all down -- several are over 65% off the original price. Take a look and see if there are any that you'd like to add to your collection. Click here to view my Virtual Rubber Rummage Sale.

Prices are listed in the caption. First come, first serve. Please email me your selections and your zip code and I will send you a Paypal Invoice. Local Champaign-Urbana or Springfield stampers may arrange for pick-up/delivery. Otherwise, I will figure the exact cost for shipping the stamp sets you are buying directly to you. Sorry, U.S. Stampers only! (I am not allowed to sell outside of the United States.)

No comments: