Thursday, May 7, 2009

Great Friend Swap Card

I know I said there were four make and takes...and I've only shown you three of them. I'm going to hold off on the last one. I'm trying to decide whether or not to do that project with my stamp club this month and I'd like them to be surprised. But fear not, I've got several more Great Friend projects up my sleeve for you. And I'm working on a little Card Kit with this set, so I hope you're not too sick of it yet (wink!). I made up about 30 of these to swap at the meeting. Clean and simple, just the way I like it!

Supplies: Great Friend, Walk in the Park DSP, Cameo Coral ink & cardstock, Baja Breeze cardstock, Basic Gray ink, Whisper White cardstock, Eyelet Border Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Matchbox Die for the Big Shot (tag)

1 comment:

Cindy Malone said...

I totally love this stamp set!
Hope to see more :-)