Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Say It With Scallops Series: Day 6

Today is the last day of my Say It With Scallops Virtual Fundraiser. I hope you have enjoyed all of the projects featuring the Say It With Scallops stamp set. To view them all at once, click here.

Any online orders placed today on my website will count toward the fundraiser and I will donate 20% of your order to our local Ronald McDonald House. Click here to go to my website and "Shop Now".

For my last Say It With Scallops project, I used two of the stamps from Say It With Scallops to create sort of a collage. Can you spot which two?

The "hi" stamp is obvious. But the other one may not be: it's the thank you greeting without the frame. (I inked it up with my black marker) and then stamped the "u" from Jumble Alphabet (on sale 20% off this month; click here for details) in red.

I love making cards, art, or scrapbook pages like this. It's kind of like making a quilt. Each square is different and then you pull it all together with a central theme. In this case, I used Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge #53. These colors are so bring and fun. I'm also working on a scrapbook page with these colors too. I have a perfect picture of Thomas from Touch-a-Truck day last week. Check back tomorrow to see it!

Supplies: Say It With Scallops, Jumble Alphabet, Real Red ink, Pacific Point ink, Basic Black marker & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Kraft cardstock, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Pink Flamingo DSP, Rockability DSP, Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons, Bold Brights Brads, Black Gingham Ribbon, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Stampin' Dimesionals

3 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

I just love the layout of your card and what a great use of accessories!

Winter said...

Beautiful card!

Savitri said...

What a fun card!!! Great job using the colors!