Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chocolate "Just for You"

Do you have any idea how hard it is to have this basket of chocolate around and NOT eat any? Well, it's nearly impossible and I have to confess that I'm a few bar shorts since taking the photo! ha ha!

I made these treats up for my open house last month. Everyone who attended got one and as you can tell, I had some extras. If you're in Champaign and didn't get a chance to stop by, come to my "Totally Hands-On" Workshop on Tuesday night and I'll save a chocolate for you!

The pink one was made by Connie Sylvester and swapped at our big demonstrator meeting in May. Thanks for sharing this cute idea with me, Connie! I used up some retired DSP and ribbon for mine. Either way, it's a large Scallop Circle (die for the Big Shot). I folded the bottom up first and then folded the sides over and tied on the ribbon. The "Just For You" stamp comes from Oval All in the Occasions Mini Catalog with the coordinating Scallop Oval Punch. I just love stamp sets that coordinate with punches!

Supplies: Oval All, Wild Wasabi ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Afternoon Tea DSP, Soft Sky Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Circle die for the Big Shot