Thursday, July 9, 2009

Double Box #2 Tote

I love finding new ways to use things. I was thrilled to see this project on Patty Bennett's blog a few months ago. (I can't find the original post now; I'll add a link to it later when I do find it.) She put two Box #2 back to back and then punched a handle. I finally got this die so I could make this cute little tote. Here's my version with the new In Colors and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP.

To order the Box #2 die, visit my website at http://juliedavison.stampinup.net and click "Shop Now".
Supplies: Razzle Dazzle, Fundamental Phrases, Rich Razzleberry ink & cardstock, Crushed Curry ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Box #2 die for the Big Shot, Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon

No comments: