Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Freebie #1

I decided I like giving away freebies and prizes so much that I'm going to start doing it EVERY week! Every Friday, I will choose 1 winner to receive a prize -- the prize will change every week and will likely be a hand-stamped project, but may occasionally be product or a card kit.

How can you win? Each Friday, I will choose a random winner from the comments posted on my blog posts from earlier in the week. So, to get entered in next week's drawing, leave me a comment on your favorite project over the course of the next week. Comments posted between Saturday and Thursday of the previous week are eligible for each Friday Freebie drawing.

I cleaned out my closet earlier this week and found some fun, older projects, including this Mini Envelope Album that I made in June 2007. You can find the instructions to make this album here.

And the Friday Freebie goes to...
Christyne (aka Apple Blossom), who commented on Quick Cupcakes Cards...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!

Please send me an email with your mailing address and I will mail the album to you!

7 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

That is adorable!!! What a great idea!

Emily said...

Hi Julie! I ran across your blog last night and LOVE it! Your style is awesome, and you have some great ideas! Thanks for sharing your talents.

Julianne said...

Thanks for sharing this mini envelope album . I cant wait to try it out myself. I came across your blog just this week and have enjoyed many of your posts. Congratulations to your husband on his card - it was great ! and happy belated Birthday to you.

sherry said...

Had to print out a cop of your mini album. I hadn't seen it before so I'm glad you cleaned. Hope I win blog candy.

Sherry

Christyne said...

Oh WOW! Thanks! How fun! I cannot for the life of me figure out how to send you an email, so I'll post my addy here:

Christyne Richardson
155 Hillcrest Avenue, # 905
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
L5B 3Z2

Thanks again!
Christyne

Christyne said...

This mini album is just adorable! Will definitely try it out!

Kim L. said...

I'm a relatively new subscriber, so I missed that original posting with the tutorial. That's a really great idea! I'll have to give it a try!