Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Freebie #2

I decided I like giving away freebies and prizes so much that I'm going to start doing it EVERY week! Every Friday, I will choose 1 winner to receive a prize -- the prize will change every week and will likely be a hand-stamped project, but may occasionally be product or a card kit.

How can you win? Each Friday, I will choose a random winner from the comments posted on my blog posts from earlier in the week. So, to get entered in next week's drawing, leave me a comment on your favorite project over the course of the next week. Comments posted between Saturday and Thursday of the previous week are eligible for each Friday Freebie drawing.

This week's freebie is a trio of projects using the new RMHC Stamp Set Very Thankful. The first project is the Catalog CASE card I posted last Saturday. The second project is this thankful turtle treat.

I intended to post the instructions for this project tonight, but when I sat down to work on it, I found that all the photos I took are blurry (including the one above, sorry!). So I have to wait for daylight to retake the photos. Watch for the tutorial tomorrow...

The third project in this freebie trio is another card and will be posted on Sunday, so watch for more "Very Thankful" fun coming soon. (You can order this great stamp set and other Stampin' Up! supplies on my website at http://juliedavison.stampinup.net.)

In the meantime, can I get a drumroll, please? The winner of this Friday's Freebie is:
Caryl P, who commented on my Record Low Temperatures card said...

What a fab xmas in July card! I love the glittered snow you added to the snowmen. Can't wait to get that set....

Caryl, send me an email with your mailing address and I will mail out your goodies early next week. (My email address is in my blog banner.)

1 comment:

Char in So Cal said...

What a derling creation! That turtle is adorable!

Congrats to Caryl on the blog candy win!

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict) (at) cox) (dot) (net)