Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stampin' Up! Seminar in Cincinnati Open to Guests

Anyone in the Cincinnati area -- or the Springfield or Champaign areas that would like to hitch a ride with me...Stampin' Up!'s one-day seminar in Cincinnati, Ohio on September 12th just opened up for guest registration!

The $75 guest registration fee covers a boxed lunch, a brand new stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog, 6 make and takes with that stamp set, stamping technique and product presentations, door prizes, and the opportunity to learn more about the demonstrator experience. (Guests do not have to be a demonstrator, nor is there any obligation to sign up.)

Stampin' Up! hold seminars like this throughout the country every year. They do not always have room for guests, but this time they do!

Please send me an email if you are interested in attending with me. (My email address is in my blog banner at the top of this page.)

The seminar is on Saturday, September 12th from 8am - 4pm. We will be driving over Friday evening from Champaign and will stay in a hotel. We will drive back Saturday evening. I hope you can join us!

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

look at us....picture perfect!