Saturday, November 25, 2017

VIDEO: Christmas Quilt Step Panel Card Tutorial

Today I am sharing the fun fold card that I designed for my October Stamp of the Month Club card kit. I first saw the step panel card on display boards on the Hawaii and Thailand incentive trips. I've been wanting to try one for awhile and thought this was the perfect product suite for it. I created the measurements around the quilt square from the Quilted Christmas designer paper.

The love this card folds flat to fit into a regular Medium size envelope, but when you fold it down, it reveals the sentiment. The card is designed to stand on it's own to be displayed.
VIDEO: Stampin' Up! Christmas Quilt Step Panel Card Tutorial~ 2017 Holiday Catalog ~ www.juliedavison.com
Pin It!
VIDEO: Stampin' Up! Christmas Quilt Step Panel Card Tutorial~ 2017 Holiday Catalog ~ www.juliedavison.com
Here are the measurements that I used for this card.
  • 4 ¼” x 11” Real Red/Garden Green cardstock
  • 3 ¾” x 5 ½” Garden Green/Real Red cardstock
  • 3 ¼” x 6 ½” Whisper White cardstock
  • 3” x 3” Quilted Christmas Designer Paper
  • 1” x 3 ¾” Whisper White cardstock (embossed)
  • 1” x 3 ½” Whisper White cardstock (for banner)
Watch my video tutorial for some tips on assembly and more project ideas using the Quilted Christmas stamp set. I also share a sneak peek of the November Stamp of the Month Club and the three projects I designed using the At Home With You stamp set.



Stampin' Up! Supplies: Christmas Quilt stamp set, Real Red ink & cardstock, Garden Green ink & cardstock, Lemon Lime Twist ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Silver Foil cardstock, Quilted Christmas Designer Paper, Quilt Builder Framelit Dies, Quilt Top Embossing Folder, Perfect White Accents, Triple Banner Punch


Live in the United States? I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
Click HERE to  Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!

No comments: